AEROTEC pilot school starts aeronautic photo contest in order to celebrate its 25th anniversary
We encourage all our spotters, photographers and friends to participate!
These are the rules of the competition:
- Entry requirements. This contest is open to all photographers of all ages, nationalities and skill levels, as long as they follow the rules.
- Thematic. Photographs outght to be about AEROTEC’s aircraft, their date or location is indifferent.
- Format. Pictures have to be presented in HD, on a minimum 1.500 x 2.300 resolution. They can be black and white or colored.
- Presentation. Contestants can send up to 3 different pictures per person. They should send them by email towards the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, they should write on the email’s subject “photograph contest”, and write down at the email’s body their contact data (name, surname, email and telephone). Photos can be attached to said email, or they can be sent via cloud storage links such as Google Drive, Megaupload or Dropbox.
- Closing dates. Admissions will be closed on the 15th of May 2018. The Jury will announce its final decision on the 18th of May. Pictures will be exhibited on AEROTEC’s 25th anniversary on the 1st of June 2018.
- Prizes. Three pictures will be awarded with flight hours, simulator hours or courses in our flight school with a value of 500, 300 and 200 euros respectively. Winners will be able to determine how to materialize their rewards.
- Author rights. All pictures will be exhibited on AEROTEC’s anniversary, but every non-winner will be able to retain all their authorial and commercialization rights for their pictures. AEROTEC pilot school won’t acquire any right over the participant’s photos just because they have been submitted to this contest. AEROTEC will only gain commercial and exploitation rights over the 3 awarded photos since their authors will receive a price in exchange. Every contestant will be legally responsible and bear full liability if they infringe upon any form of copyright or authorial right with their submitted pictures.
Best luck to all of you!