Airline Transport Pilot Integrated Course
Our Airline Transport Pilot Integrated Course is addressed to candidates
with no prior flight experience. All the qualifications that airline carriers currently demand to be part of their recruitment processes are obtained thanks to it, in compliance with the European EASA rule.
Requisites: Being 17 year old or more, pass medical CIMA tests.
Duration: 2 year of intensive course.
Course elements: 1650 theory hours, 170 flight hours, 95 simulator hours.
Said course includes the following licenses:
- Private Pilot License (PPL).
- Commercial Pilot License (CPL).
- Instrument Rating (IR).
- Single Engine (SE) and Multi Engine (ME) Rating.
- Theoretical Airline Transport Pilot. ATPL (A).
- International Radiotelephone Operator Rating.
- Multi-Crew Coordination Course (MCC) Certification.