- Airline Transport Pilot Integrated Course
- Private pilot course (PPL)
- Drone pilot
- Modular courses
- Other Courses
Airline Transport Pilot Integrated Course
Our Airline Transport Pilot Integrated Course is addressed to candidates
with no prior flight experience. All the qualifications that airline carriers currently demand to be part of their recruitment processes are obtained thanks to it, in compliance with the European EASA rule.
Requisites: Being 17 year old or more, pass medical CIMA tests.
Duration: 2 year of intensive course.
Course options: 1650 theory hours, 170 flight hours, 95 simulator hours.
Opciones del curso:
- 275 hours option. 200 flight hours, 75 simulator hours
- 230 hours option. 170 flight hours, 60 simulator hours
- 215 hours option. 150 flight hours, 65 simulator hours
Every single option has 1350 hours of theory.
Said course includes the following licenses:
- Private Pilot License (PPL).
- Commercial Pilot License (CPL).
- Instrument Rating (IR).
- Single Engine (SE) and Multi Engine (ME) Rating.
- Theoretical Airline Transport Pilot. ATPL (A).
- International Radiotelephone Operator Rating.
- Multi-Crew Coordination Course (MCC) Certification.