Financial aid for pilot studies
A grant program for students who wish to become pilots but lacks the financial means to do it so
Who is this program aimed at?
This program is aimed at those students who want to become a pilot, yet can’t afford pilot studies despite their passion and talent.
What do this program pays for?
- Private Pilot License (PPL).
- Commercial Pilot License (CPL).
- Instrument Rating (IR).
- Single Engine (SE) and Multi Engine (ME) Rating.
- Theoretical Airline Transport Pilot. ATPL (A).
- International Radiotelephone Operator Rating.
- Multi-Crew Coordination Course (MCC) Certification.
- Flight Instructor course (FI)
- Class 1 initial medic test (CIMA)
- Exam taxes
- iPads and bibliographic materials
- Cartography materials, plotters, computer and headphones
- Two uniform sets
- Theoretical and flight instruction
- Unlimited flight taxes
- Language tests
So what is the deal?
AEROTEC offers to pay for 100% of our airline transport pilot integrated course, our flight instructor course, and the medical CIMA test, so the student doesn’t need to pay any out-of-pocket expense.Our financial aid will amount to a total 80.000 € per student. Following the English model of corporate scholarships, the student will latter work at AEROTEC as a fully fledged instructor for 4 years in return, earning flight experience and a living wage.
Who picks the candidates?
The candidates are selected by AEROTEC teaching committee, in collaboration with Ellas Vuelan Alto.
What are the requisites in order to be eligible for this program?
The requisites are as it follows:
- Low income families only. The family’s earnings should be roughly equal or lower than the median Spanish salary according to the national institute of statistics (INE).
- Candidates should be 17 years old or more
- High English level
- Aeronautical Medical Class 1 initial test (CIMA)
- Personal interview and psychological tests at AEROTEC
- Passion for all things flying
- Spanish nationality
- Well demeanor and good conduct. Good response to crisis situations. We will ask for references. We are looking for more personal qualities other than good grades.
How do I sign up?
If you’re interested in joining this program, you should write us to firstname.lastname@example.org, you must send us an introduction letter stating why do you want to become a pilot, as well as attaching your school grades, working references, your official identity document, and a certificate of family income.
Every single email will be answered, no matter if the candidate gets to the personal interview or not. The amount of financial aid is limited, and it is beholden to our course schedules.